Liquid Chalk: The Best Grip Solution For Your Home Gym
As many of you are navigating the home gym situation, we thought it would be a great time to tell you why VIKN Liquid Chalk - Grip Enhancer might be the best grip solution for your home workouts.
If you’re lucky enough to have a garage gym or a place to train outside, this might not be a big deal for you. For the rest of you who have just transformed your living room into a makeshift gym, you probably don’t want all that chalk dust blowing around and settling on your electronics, family photos and well, everything.
It’s all fun and games until your dogs run through the living room and *POOF* there goes the chalk bucket - and there goes the chalk all over the carpet. Next thing you know your vacuum is clogged and your workout is ruined. Don’t ask me how I know.
Enter Liquid Chalk.
I’m obviously a fan of all types of VIKN chalk, but for this “special circumstance” (yes, I’m referring to the pandemic), our Liquid Chalk proves to be the best option. Here are 5 reasons why:
- Our alcohol-based formula is essentially the cleanest, most sanitary way to chalk up. Goes on like lotion and dries like chalk. No dust particles!
- You only need a dime sized amount and once it’s on your hands it lasts a long time. Save time and money by chalking up less (but really, if you love a lot of chalk, I totally approve)
- No big bucket to take up space or knock over
- There’s two size options to choose from - large and small. If you only need a little bit, the small is perfect. If you decide you need more, the large bottle is great for refilling the convenient travel-sized small bottle.
- Our small liquid chalk comes with a carabiner that you can clip onto something, so you know where to find it at all times.
If you’re a traditionalist or love that feeling of dipping your hands into a chunky bucket of chalk, by all means, you do you. But if you’re looking for a less messy grip solution, give our alcohol-based liquid chalk a try!